Today, I've used my commit rights for the shelled plugin for the first time. And I think this was quite a productive day :
* All compatibility plugin requires are removed.
* A lot of deprecated usages are fixed.
* A lot of generification has happened.
* And finally the first bugfix (provided by Mat Booth) - a highlighting for variables with underscore in their name are properly highlighted now.
Future plans include:
1. monitoring the sourceforge tracker for ideas and problems for our current users :)
2. work on rebasing the plugin on dltk to get all these nice things for free :)
And finally we have eclipse-shelled packaged in fedora.
Help, ideas and so on apreciated (If someone is reading this blog ;).